Saturday, January 12, 2008

our missionary God

Tonight I am looking over my notes that I will present tomorrow evening at the first Perspectives course at Pantego Bible Church. Through the vision and persistence of Matt Benton, we are privileged to be able to offer this great experience to those at our church and in our community. If you catch this blog, please join me for my lesson, "The Living God is a Missionary God." We begin at 6:30 p.m. You can get more information about Perspectives here. You can get information about Arlington Perspectives here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be there! The Arlington "Perspectives" Course appreciates the hard work of many at PBC to make this happen. Looking forward to it.
Matt

Anonymous said...

This is great! Hopefully I can be a part of this next time we're back. I've heard so much about it, but never experienced it.

Anonymous said...

We are so pumped that this course materialized! May God link our hearts and minds towards his mission.
We are praying for this class!

A student at Bethel recently told me her encounter with this very lesson four years ago. It was through the Perspectives course that she realized she needed to give her entire life to global evangelism and discipleship. She will be moving to Burkino Faso this June (08')to live amount the Fulani people.

David Wen said...

I've been highly recommended to check this out. I plan on visiting! Thanks for hosting.